Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Father's Day
We spent Father's Day at Busch Gardens riding rollercoasters, per the request of Adam and Casey. We had a great time. Of course we saw the lovely giraffes among other animals. It's funny, but in the past week we've come across three people named Frank and have heard that Coldplay song about three times as well. She says hi. Things are getting easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Heather & Adam. You all probably do not remember me, but I worked at Coyne in Bristol when Adam worked at Coyne in Charlotte. I still keep in contact with a mutual friend, & I really hate to hear of your loss of Frankie! I can not imagine what you are going through, but relate to your thoughts. I admire how strong willed you both are being, as I am not so sure I could be as strong as you have been. I agree with you that she is telling you "Hi!" everytime she is. I believe in everything you have talked about. Just keep your heads up, & be strong for her, because that's what she wants from you. Keep your love alive, for her & yourselves. My thoughts & prayers are with you. Trisha Evans
I'm a bad friend...I got you a Mother's Day card and watned to wait til Father's Day and get Adam one then send them both to you. But, like a total douche, I didn't do it. I remembered a few times, but just didn't.
I hate to admit that, but it's true.
So, if it's any use now, I did think about you two, both, alot during those holidays.
Be well, many hugs
~Rho~
Post a Comment