Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our angel

Our angel passed away this afternoon around 1 P.M. We will get back with more details later.

5 comments:

Torres Family! said...

In the quiet moments when the hurt is hard to bear. May love become your shelter and may the beauty of precious memories be your comfort. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. We want to be there for you and love and miss you guys!
Love, Dave, Nikki, and Isabella Torres

Amy said...

Heather and Adam,

May you find comfort and peace in God's love to help you through your pain. Francesca is an angel with wings, and she will be with you forever.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Adam & Heather...

I am a friend of Basha...I am sorry for your loss..My heart goes out to you and your family! Lil Miss Francesca is in heaven now in a safe and peaceful place. How wonderful it must have been to spend the time with her that you could. It will be a tough road ahead of hurt and pain, but you will overcome...you must, cause Francesca is looking down saying...'no tears mommy and daddy, I am at peace' Bless you...

Phyliss Tinsley

Anonymous said...

Each moment we have with a loved one is a gift. There were too few moments with Francesca but each one will be a precious gift for you to cherish. Lil' Frankie showed a lot of spunk and she fought the good fight. She has inspired us all with her courage, that has been her gift to us. Find your strength in each other and the warmth and love of all those around you. You and your angel are in my thoughts.
Jessie - friend of Basha and Grandpa Joe

Dan N. said...

Heather and Adam,

I give to you my deepest sympathy and heart for this time in your life. I send forth love and healing thoughts through this loss and know that the two of you will shine through even in this difficult moment.