Wednesday, December 17, 2008

rough day

A word from Dad...Today my daughter is 2 weeks old and having a pretty tough day. She had a drastic drop in her blood pressure overnight and nobody called us about it. They are doing another ultrasound to determine whether or not that blood went to her head causing a bleed. Along with her left lung collapsing and fortunately re-inflating it has been a roller coaster of a day. She really needs our positive good thoughts today so please keep doing the good work you all do. Francesca appreciates it....

6 comments:

Mo and Bran said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers. If she is half as stubborn as either of her precious parents, she will be fine! :)

Great Aunt Liz said...

Dearest Adam and Heather, You knew this would be a roller coaster right? This is just a dip that you will ride out to the top of the next victory. Sending you lots of love...

Stephie said...

Since I couldn't wait for news, Heather wrote that she is stable this morning, Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Good vibes sent!

Nancy S. said...

Dear Heather & Adam,
Everyday I check Francesca's website. I love to read about your little angel. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I can't wait for the day I read that you held her. Know that many people are praying for you. Keep that positive attitude going.. it works miracles. Hugs, Nancy Suscella

Lum Pennington said...

Hello Heather and Adam -
Nancy told me about Francesca's arrival earlier this week and Michele sent me the blog link today. Please know that you are all on my mind and in my heart, and I am sending strong positive thoughts from Colorado.
Take good care of one another.
All best -
Lum Pennington